1 comments Text Size : [+] | [-]

Previously I have an Axioo notebook type Centaur several years ago and I have no problem with the performance and also there’s no significant trouble or error. Only 2 problems, I can
not play dvd movie if the disk has several scratch and the battery already replace twice.
So now I have Acer Aspire One D250 netbook with red color. The little and tiny notebook have no DVD-RW and this 10-inch display really accommodate all of my need as a blogger or rewriter.

After several weeks I use the Acer D250, I must share with you what is the advantages of this netbook.

1.With small size only 10-inch display, thickness and the weight only 1.2kg make me easily to bring the Aspire One. It’s not heavy again to bring the netbook for work anywhere.
2.The battery with 6-cells really takes a long lifetime. With wireless online, I can work and browse up to 6 hours and it’s really long for me since my Axioo laptop only up to 1.5 – 2 hours lifetime.
3.The keypad is ergonomic for me with big fingers. I just need several minutes to adapt with Acer netbook and until now I have no problem to type without seeing the pad.
4.The wireless has SignalUp feature which mean the wifi device on the netbook more powerful rather than any netbook. I know this feature because my friend has Acer Aspire notebook and he always can browsing with wireless hotspot but my Axioo can not find the hotspot.
5.It has 3 USB 2.0 ports, VGA out, all-in-one SD card and webcam which optimized for low-light video chatting.

That’s all the advantages of Acer Aspire netbook. But it has disadvantages like it has no DVD-RW if we want to burn, install program, or want to watch some movies. You can buy the external DVD-RW but need more space if you want to bring it.

With price US$440 include original Windows XP Home Edition, it’s worthed to have the Acer Aspire One D250 netbook and you will feel another sensation when you touch it

1 comments

Unknown said... @ September 22, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Hi, you mention the price here,is it Jakarta price all?

My LINK>>

Post a Comment